Sunday, May 31, 2009

Visiting Evan from Church

So, it is Sunday, that means it's CHURCH DAY again!!
This time, my brother didn't come with me.
At the church, we went to the KIDS session first.
Ping was already there.
But the stuffs was locked, so we had to wait for Ms. Ai-Lin for the key.
Mr. Eric came in and told us about Evan (PS).
We decided to visit him today.
We were late at the kids session, so we didn't go into the sermon today...
Jen, Ping, and I were just talking about how school went...
Good I think, it's almost over!

Then, we were just running around the lawn picking flowers for Evan.
Allen was there, talking about how bored he was... :)
So we went to the YOUTH GROUP.
Ms. Ai-Lin made some cupcakes.
They were REALLY GOOD!
After the YOUTH GROUP lesson, we saw John at lunch.
And it's time to visit Evan!
Sh.... It's a surprise!

So Mr. Eric took Jen, Ping, and me to Evan's house.
John drove himself there.
We had to wait for Peter.
But he didn't show up for ten minutes.
We just went in ourselves.

His knee was hurt SO BADLY.
I can't even imagine how he got himeself like that...
Then Peter showed up.
And he did the thing we wanted him to do:
Giving Evan the flowers with LOVE and harmonizing Jen and Ping while they were singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.
We played some video games...
His family was really nice.
And I really hope he can recover fast!

Listening: Forever the Sickest Kids ft. Selena Gomez - Whoa Oh!

PS: On Friday, May 29, Evan was playing basketball. When the ball got out, he tried to get it back, but he ended up trapped by a bike...

No comments: