Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Week that has EVERYTHING... (Good and Bad I mean)

It's the secong last week of school days!!!
It's very excited for me.
So, Tuesday was the last day for the seniors.
It's a little emotional, but, well, I get my Yearbook signed by the seniors!!
Whoo! Whoo!
And then, on Wednesday and Thursday, it was the finals for the seniors.
I went to art room to meet Cassandra and Laureta in the morning, because I don't really know where else to go...
And I saw Anastasia and Sherin and got my Yearbook signed by them... :)
Friday was, well, nothing really had to do with the seniors on Friday...
BUT, I made the SELECT CHORALIERS!!
I'm so excited because my Junior year is going to be BETTER THEN BEST!!
I really can't wait to start my 2nd year in the US!!
There's only one thing makes this week a little not that perfect...
My Yearbook was VENDALIZED by a b*tch in 9th period...
Oh well, I used some rubbing alcohol (That's what's on the bottle!!) and clear a big part of them.
You can hardly see the stupid words now!!
Haha, IN YOUR FACE, B*TCH!!
And one more thing, I AM GOING TO THE GRADUATION w/ KATIE!!

Listening: LaLa Hsu - Debut Album (徐佳瑩 - 首張創作專輯)

No comments: